This project involved the renovation and conversion of three (3) separate 1890’s masonry warehouse buildings at the corner of Girod and Tchoupitoulas Street in the Warehouse District into a mixed use commercial and residential development. The corner building (401 Girod St) was formerly a full service corner gas station. The ground/first floor levels consist of off street parking and commercial areas while the second floor level were redesigned for residential apartment living. The exterior facades of these 1890’s brick warehouse buildings remain mostly unchanged. The window openings at the second floor levels were repaired and/or replaced in kind to match the existing. Some of the first floor openings along Girod and Tchoupitoulas Streets were replaced creating storefront entrances to the new commercial establishments at the first floor street level. The interiors were completely redesigned to accommodate new contemporary lifestyles and commercial redevelopment.